****** THE INFORMATION BELOW IS NOT CURRENT ****** SEE NOTICE ABOVE*****
SUNDAY SERVICES ARE CURRENTLY AT 9AM - ONLINE AND ON-SITE!
NO RSVP FOR WORSHIP NEEDED.
GRACE KIDZ: CHILDREN'S SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE FOR NURSERY - 5TH GRADE - RSVP NEEDED - SEE DETAILS BELOW.
A NOTE FROM PASTOR TONY AS OF JUNE 2021:
Grace family and friends,
*Nevada has given COVID GUIDELINES to the counties, and Clark County has revised the guidelines.
Recap of the New Guidelines (As we know them):
1. No Capacity limitation
2. No Social Distancing
3. Masks should be worn indoors, regardless of vaccination status.
1.We will not verify or ask about Vaccination or check shot records. This is your personal information.
2. We will trust our church family & friends to respect and love others.
What we need from you:
1. REGISTER KIDS FOR SUNDAY MORNING CLASSES
2. Continue to RESPECT EACH OTHER and give room for different feelings & opinions
“The end of all things is near; therefore, be alert and sober-minded for prayer. ABOVE ALL, MAINTAIN CONSTANT LOVE for ONE ANOTHER, since love covers a multitude of sins. Be hospitable to one another without complaining. Just as each one has received a gift, use it to serve others, as good stewards of the varied grace of God.”
1 Peter 4:7-10 (CSB)
It has been a long fifteen months since this started, and it may take some people a little time to be comfortable.
*Let's keep conversations positive and give each other room for their emotions to catch up with these
*Let’s remember everyone is valuable to the Kingdom & God loves all his Kids
CURRENTLY IN GRACE KIDZ:
- NURSERY IS AVAILABLE FOR UP TO 4 CHILDREN: Our children's team has worked to provide a safe way to care for younger children (0-2 years old). RSVP needed. You can RSVP here . The nursery area will have minimal supplies to help keep the area clean and sanitized. Parents are encouraged to bring their own toys and supplies for their children for health and safety reasons.
- PRE-K IS AVAILABLE FOR UP TO 6 CHILDREN: Our children's team has worked to provide a safe way to care for younger children (3-5 years old). RSVP needed. You can RSVP here .
- K-5TH GRADE IS AVAILABLE FOR UP TO 12 CHILDREN: As we follow the lead of our school district, and do our best to create a safe environment in our limited space, we are asking that children wear a mask or shield when attending this class / age group. RSVP needed. You can RSVP here .
NOTE: Due to social distancing requirements and our limited
volunteers, we cannot provide children's programs for all ages. However,
children are welcome to sit and worship with their family group if our classes
If you are willing to serve in the Grace Kidz ministry,
please fill out a Connect Card.
Whether you join us Online or On-site, we value you as our
Grace family and friends.
CURRENTLY IN YOUTH MINISTRY!
- YOUTH MEETS WEEKLY ON WEDNESDAYS @ 6PM
- YOUTH IS BACK IN THE BUILDING STARTING JUNE 2ND. IT IS OPEN TO MIDDLE SCHOOL AND HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS. COME FOR BIBLE STUDY AND FUN! WE WILL HAVE ROCKIN' WEDNESDAY'S EVERY FIRST WEDNESDAY OF THE MONTH!
- WE WILL BE FOLLOWING STATE GUIDANCE IN REGARDS TO COVID PROTOCOLS.
- FILL OUT AN INTEREST FORM IF YOU'D LIKE MORE INFORMATION!
Whether you join us On-site or Online, we value you as our
Grace family and friends. If you are more comfortable worshiping online,
Sundays @ 9 AM, please feel free to continue to join us there. Those of you in
the more vulnerable groups, please join us on our Live Stream.
Grace, as we move
I hope you will join
me, your Lead Team, and key leaders and continue to be part of the solution.
Let’s, together, continue..."Loving God, LOVING PEOPLE at home and around
When Jesus was
"What is the most important command?", he responded,
"First, Love God and second, love your neighbor (people)" Mark 12:30-31
Let's continue to
practice what we have built Grace to be. Let's err on the side of caution
through love and respect, basically let's "Love people.” Emotions are
still running high and there are a lot of different opinions on most of the
steps we are taking. Let's practice love and respect for each other, even the
people you don't agree with. Give each other room for their opinions and don't
assume, “I am the one that is right.” The steps we are taking as a church are
designed to practice what Jesus said, "love One Another" while
creating as safe of an environment as possible. First and foremost, we are
going to open doors for the Gospel.
permissible,” but not everything is beneficial. “Everything is permissible,” but
not everything builds up. No one is to
seek his own good, but the good of the other person."
Corinthians 10:23-24 (CSB)
Grace remember, I love you, God loves you, and YOUR CHURCH