SUNDAYS @ 9 AM & 10:45 AM
WHO ATTENDS GRACE KIDZ?
Every Sunday we offer an environment for babies-kindergarten in our Grace Tykes classes, and for 1st-5th grade in our Grace Kidz class! We are so passionate about kids learning about Jesus in a way they can understand, that we do not recommend bringing them into our service designed for adults and students 6th grade and older.
HOW CAN I STAY IN THE LOOP?
If you'd like to learn more about the curriculum and what the GRACE KIDZ team is up to, be sure to check out our family resource page through the link below. You can also keep up with quick updates, encouragements, and reminders by following our Grace Baptist Church Facebook page. Also, every month parents are provided with Parent Packs that have monthly lesson themes and resources to disciple your children.
WHAT OUR ENVIRONMENTS OFFER EACH WEEK:
- Relationships: We desire for each child to experience a saving relationship with Jesus Christ. We also value children's relationships within the small group setting as they relate to their break-out group leaders and other children within the group. As families commit to attending the same service each week, children are placed in a group of familiar faces where relationships can grow!
- Age Appropriateness: We are passionate about children learning about Jesus in a way they can understand. Our environments and lesson materials are created based on the physical, mental, and emotional needs of each child.
- Safety: We believe that safety is vital as families entrust us with their children each week. Therefore, every child's name tag is matched to a parent-identification number and every volunteer is screened with an interview and federal background check. Planning your first visit and want to speed up the check-in process? You can fill out this form so we can be better prepared for your first visit!
- Creative Bible Teaching: The Bible is the most amazing book ever written! We strive to bring its stories to life through activities and discussions that keep children engaged. We want all children to love God's word and understand the value of applying it to their lives.
- Fun!: Kids love fun! We realize that when children have fun at church, they can't wait to come back. We value creating fun ways for children to learn about Jesus.
We know and believe that the church's influence on a child's life is important. We also know that what happens at home during the week is even more important. And when we work together to share and help kids discover God's truth together, it makes an even bigger impact! Check out these family resources that allow you to help apply what your kids are learning each Sunday!